Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Clean It! - Tuesday is master bedroom day

So today is master bedroom day and I have not done it yet...ha!  So after I hit "publish" I will go into the bedroom and tidy up so I can check it off the "Clean It!" list:).

The way I keep the room organized is to keep it DE-CLUTTERED!  It's hard with little kids, but I try really hard to keep the toys out.  I read somewhere that you should keep your room free of kid stuff and although some would disagree, I LOVE this!  Now don't get me wrong, when I have an infant in a bassinet I make exceptions.  But keeping this "rule" in mind has helped cut down on how much I have to clean when I clean this space each week.

So I'm off to clean my space!

Night:)

  

1 comment:

  1. I've started doing the no toys in the master bedroom thing too and LOVE it!! Same with my studio. It's so nice to have spaces that really are "mine" now:) Granted, my studio houses all the homeschooling stuff so it's no kid free, but I don't mind that mess like the toys!

    ReplyDelete