Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You (whoever might be out there) May Not Believe Me...

but...I'm blogging again!

So, I laughed at myself when I couldn't even remember my blog name...ha!  I am really trying to give this a "go" again.  So here goes nothing!  I WILL commit to this blog for the last time and truly stick with it because it's really fun when I do commit and as an "official" homeschooling family I can link up with other families easily.  I feel like I need to re-introduce myself so here are some things about me and the crew:

1.  We like to have fun!
2.  We homeschool:).
3.  We are a dance, music, and sport loving family.
4.  My goal with this blog is to share life and also share information with others as it relates to faith, family, and homeschooling.

Toodles!
Erika

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I haven't blogged in forever, and rarely even check blogs much, but decided to today...and here you are! Ü Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete