Thursday, October 4, 2012

Same blog...new name...AND new URL

So I've had my blog attached to an email I do not use anymore and I was just getting SO tired of logging out of my email, logging into the old one to update my blog, and having to comment on friend's blog as anonymous just to keep from having to log back into my new email.  So today I exported my blog and created a new blog under my Gmail account so that I could have an easier time blog hopping and checking email:).  So good-bye "What Up Holmes" and HELLLLOOOOO  "Dancing with Tiny Feet!"

I'm a little sad about this because I was pretty proud of that title, but it's just not as fitting anymore.  This blog, yes, is still about me and my family, but it is definitely more about me and the girls on our journey with homeschool with some sprinklings of other stuff thrown in there...sometimes.  So anyway, I could have left it the same, but I kind of like this new title too:).


Erika


2 comments: