Thursday, October 11, 2012

Where did last week go?!

So I missed posting on Monday because I've been in a little weather funk, but that's over now.  Although I LOVE fall, when the sky is dark during the day and it gets cooler it takes a little more to get going.  So I took a week to just "be" and do what had to be done and let go of what didn't have to be done:).  Which means I haven't been this overly planned homeschooling mom and I"M OK WITH THAT!!!  

Even though I needed a moment, I couldn't sit still for too long because I had Mimi's Wizard of Oz party that had to be planned (post to come).  So even though I was a bit "off" once Monday hit, I made sure I had the camera handy so I could capture the fun!

 Mimi's 4th birthday
 BFF at story time
 Loo reading to one of her friends
Birthday lunch with Grandmom
 
Wizard of Oz party
Conference:)
 Painting
 ...more painting 
Delivering cupcakes to Nana on her birthday
(Mimi is ALWAYS in first position...haha!)
Silly girls:)
(...or posing with the toe pop...ha!)

Whew!  I'm tired just looking back over the past week.  It was a blast and it just shows you how fast life goes by.  

Erika

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls are too cute! And I love how Mimi is always ready for that camera shot. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like you really didn't skip a beat and I know the feeling of those off days.

    ReplyDelete